Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dukan Dieting..... Round One!!!

Well, I am committing to shaving this Mommas body down to a thinner version !! In the past few years the weight has made a home for itself on my body, and I am SICK OF IT!!! I LIKE small boobs.... this DD bull shit, is RIDICULOUS!! and being "small boned" has its advantages, because you can stuff the fat into clothes, but watch out when the clothes come off, or when you want to trek to the beach with the kids and they want to play ball with you!!! There isnt one thing that is flattering about running on the beach this size, and i dont have disillusioned "bo derek" style running, just some fun!!!

So here goes, I just got the book, I like that what i think I should weigh he immediately tells me is irrational at my age and the amount of kids I have birthed, and then given my lowest and highest weights, so the first phase is ATTACK!!! Grrrrr!!! and I started this morning, easy so far, I had to eat which was the hardest thing, the tough part is NO wine :-( ....The no chips, when i crave chips and salsa will suck as well but my major downfall is a glass or two of RED at night.... so I will be using this blog to track and keep myself accountable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment