Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day one Success!!

Well..... I made it through day 1.... I learned its really Freakin' hard to drink a Gallon of water and its odd to eat throughout the day...Oh and drinking that much , Ya Pee ALOT!!! So Food wise I followed to a tee here goes

Breakfast-
1/2 cup of cottage cheese with 1 &1/2 tbsp of oat bran
coffee with shim milk
2 fried eggs
Snack-
4 steamed shrimp
lunch-
a grilled chicken breast
1/2 cup of cottage cheese
snack-
5 shrimp
Dinner-
flank steak
cottage cheese

I had 2 cups of Green tea and a glass of crystal light, and then my Gallon of water
Sarah H. and I walked for 45 minutes , and then she did my measurements, our as is the same!!! I love my wifey <3
Shoulders 40
arm 12.5
calve 17
thigh 23.5
butt 44
waist 35
bust 40.5

Sad Sad Sad!!!! But I am doing something about it!! and thats what matters to me, so there is the down and dirty, The Beasts just arrived, and its time to snuggle!!!I am only gonna update this on Tuesdays..... Wish me Luck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment